At Office Concepts we know that the office furniture manufacturing process can have a negative impact on the environment. We see it as our responsibility to try and minimise that impact as much as possible. We strive to use environmentally friendly materials and processes from the manufacturing right through to the marketing and the ultimate delivery of our products.
Look for this symbol for our Eco Office range of desks and chairs
Our Environmental Policy
- No trees are used in the manufacturing of our Eco chair range
- All the components of the Eco chair range are 100% recyclable
- The high density particle boards used in the manufacturing of our furniture are themselves locally manufactured and locally sourced from sustainably managed plantations
- The steel frames of our Eco desk systems are fully recyclable
- Our materials come from regional distributors and manufacturers, most are within a 50 km radius of our factory, thereby reducing the carbon kilometers required for transport
- Our finished office chairs and furniture are delivered in packaging that is fully recyclable
- We ship directly from our factory to your door, utilizing the most efficient method of distribution possible.
- At the end of their useful lives if the chair and desk components are separated correctly, they can be fully recycled
- To save trees, we don't print catalogues. At Office Concepts, we choose to utilize electronic media as means of keeping our clients abreast of our latest products and offerings. Please Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates from us.
Contact Office Concepts today to see how we can assist you to integrate our Eco office chair and desk range into your green office environment, thereby supporting your ethical and environmentally responsible purchasing policies.